Hi,

     This is one of those incredibly stupid questions, but here goes...

     I jar up a java bean with the following command line:
jar cfm mypointlessbean.jar MyPointlessBean.mf mypointlessbean

     Everything gets packaged OK, but beanbox hates it.  I don't blame it.
When I  extract the META-INF/MYPOINTLESSBEAN.MF it doesn't look right.
it is only three lines and contains no signatures:
     Manifest-Version: 1.0
     Created-By: 1.3.0 (Sun Microsystems Inc.)
     Name: mypointlessbean/MyPointlessBean.class

     Anyone into beans, I would appreciate any help!
-KC

P.S. Here's some more info on the problem...

I have a directory structure as follows:
/MyPointlessBean.mf
/mypointlessbean/MyPoinlessBean.class

MyPointless bean looks like:
package mypoinless bean;
public class MyPoinlessBean extends javax.swing.JPanel
                    implements java.io.Serializable{
     public someMethod() {}
};

My manifest file looks like:
Manifest-Version: 1.0
Name: mypointlessbean/MyPointlessBean.class
Java-Bean: True