Hello all,
        This question is to do with AWT Dialog, but I'm sure that it is
valid in Swing too. How do I make sure that there is only a single instance
of my Dialog at any time. I launch a Dialog from a menu option and I want to
make sure that even if the option is chosen many times only a single Dialog
instance appears. It has to be a non-modal Dialog. I know that  Singleton
Pattern implementation can do the job.. but want to know if AWT provides any
other ways of specifying only one instance for a Dialog
Thanks
-Prasad

Confidentiality note: This e-mail contains information from the
GFI Group Inc. and/or its affiliates, including GFInet inc.,
that is confidential and/or legally privileged.   This
information is intended only for the use of the individual or
entity named on this e-mail.  This e-mail and its content may
not be reproduced or retransmitted without the express written
permission of The GFI Group.