From: "Steve Barrett" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, September 18, 2001 6:22 PM
Subject: SpringLayout

: I am looking for a couple of examples of using SpringLayout.  I have
: seen the Form, Window and Grid examples.  Each positions the
: component(s) using a Spring.constant().  I want to know how to
: position components so that as the container grows the component's
: x,y moves too.  For instance as the container widens the component's
: x increases proportionally:
:     [ x   ] =>  [   x       ]
: Thanks in advance, Steve
:
:
: Terrorist Attacks on U.S. - How can you help?
: Donate cash, emergency relief information
: http://dailynews.yahoo.com/fc/US/Emergency_Information/
: Advanced-swing mailing list
: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
: http://eos.dk/mailman/listinfo/advanced-swing