Hello,
I have a custom JComboBox class where I set a ToolTip for each item. It
works in times when I send a populated vector to the class. However,
sometimes I need to send an empty vector and populate it later. How can I
find out in custom JCB class when my vector has changed in number of
elements?
I tried to use ListDataListener, but had problems in implementing it. Also,
I used ItemListener, but it works only when an item had been selected from
JCB at which point it throws NullPointerException and then displays ToolTips
correctly.

thanks,
Alex