[https://gallery.mailchimp.com/5240c108ad4f2b475128df60d/images/81696eac-d4d7-44fd-8760-b0075fc2f5b1.png]

[https://gallery.mailchimp.com/5240c108ad4f2b475128df60d/images/54cd2b2d-e647-4ecb-8414-45647b947cc3.png]<http://mimosa.us3.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=5240c108ad4f2b475128df60d&id=2810b512fd&e=696c9c3b5a>

Hi There WISPA Friends,

Mimosa was formed with a simple mission in mind - to harness the potential of
wireless technology to impact the lives of many. At the center of everything we
do is the WISP. Without your commitment and dedication to providing services in
your local areas, many millions would be without adequate access to broadband
and all the benefits that broadband provides.

We work hard to deliver end-to-end fixed wireless access solutions that are
competitive with copper, cable and fiber in rural, suburban and urban
environments. Our commitment is to continue to focus on products for WISPs that
open new business opportunities, giving you happy customers while making your
lives easier.

Please join us at WISPAPLOOZA to see how we’re meeting this commitment. This is
an informal information session where we will talk about our game-changing
WISP-focused solutions covering:

  *   Urban/Suburban MicroPop deployment with the A5 Access Point
  *   Rural tower deployments with the A5c Connectorized Access Point
  *   Subscriber management and in home Wi-Fi with the G2 Gateway and Mimosa
Cloud
  *   Backhaul with B5/B5c/B5-Lite and B11 Backhaul radios
  *   Spectrum reuse with network wide GPS Sync

Location Details
Where: The Rio, Palma Room
When: Monday, October 10th, 2PM - 4PM

No need to RSVP. Hope to see you there!

[https://gallery.mailchimp.com/5240c108ad4f2b475128df60d/images/d8d351de-0abf-43c8-b0e0-e65b57bd1267.png]

[https://cdn-images.mailchimp.com/icons/social-block-v2/color-facebook-48.png]<http://mimosa.us3.list-manage.com/track/click?u=5240c108ad4f2b475128df60d&id=73cbe6fab1&e=696c9c3b5a>

[https://cdn-images.mailchimp.com/icons/social-block-v2/color-twitter-48.png]<http://mimosa.us3.list-manage.com/track/click?u=5240c108ad4f2b475128df60d&id=4d73dfe8d0&e=696c9c3b5a>

[https://cdn-images.mailchimp.com/icons/social-block-v2/color-link-48.png]<http://mimosa.us3.list-manage.com/track/click?u=5240c108ad4f2b475128df60d&id=c4b64a1600&e=696c9c3b5a>

Copyright © 2016 Mimosa Networks, Inc. All rights reserved.

Copyright © 2016 Mimosa, All rights reserved.
Thanks for your test email!

Our mailing address is:
Mimosa
469 El Camino Real