[https://gallery.mailchimp.com/4bd7a6c98db7532abeab140bc/images/c480e9c6-6ae7-4ed3-993d-31aeddf000bf.png]
UNITEL Insurance
April 2018

[https://gallery.mailchimp.com/4bd7a6c98db7532abeab140bc/images/79fb300f-5ea3-421a-b6df-811589e8ac30.png]

UNITEL Advisors are able to customize a comprehensive insurance plan to address
risks that your business faces each day.

[https://gallery.mailchimp.com/4bd7a6c98db7532abeab140bc/images/99d5ff2b-3057-471f-bcf1-1ebd509483d1.jpg]

  *   Property
     *   Equipment and Towers
     *   Co-locations
     *   Underground and Aerial Fiber
  *   General Liability
  *   Loss of Business Income
  *   Auto
  *   Workers' Compensation
     *   Including tower climbing exposure

Our experience has shown that many WISPs are not properly covered with their
current insurance due to the complexity of the coverage. This is where UNITEL
Advisors are able to provide guidance to give you peace of mind. Give us a call
today for a complimentary consultation.

The UNITEL Approach

UNITEL, a division of UNICO Group, is the largest insurance agency dedicated to
the communications industry with over 650 clients across the country. We can
help you find complete solutions for your complex insurance needs. Our
exceptional service and attention to detail will save you time and hassle – so
you can focus on other aspects of your business and life.

[https://gallery.mailchimp.com/4bd7a6c98db7532abeab140bc/images/29475e5a-ca6e-4ddc-9e77-f775e09207d6.png]
 <mailto:off...@unitelinsurance.com>

[https://gallery.mailchimp.com/4bd7a6c98db7532abeab140bc/images/e1c1abe8-a487-41b2-a7a1-6e032f65c669.png]

<https://unicogroup.us11.list-manage.com/track/click?u=4bd7a6c98db7532abeab140bc&id=a162713b40&e=cd5652e65b>