Happy Holidays from CCI Systems!
[https://cdn-images.mailchimp.com/template_images/gallery/header_upper_snowmen.png]
[https://cdn-images.mailchimp.com/template_images/gallery/header_lower_snowmen.png]
[https://gallery.mailchimp.com/81a9e948a0b369fcda3fa2410/images/3f3ea16c-49db-4342-83dc-fa21db3c2629.png]

Twas' the Night Before Christmas in the Contact Center
Twas the night before Christmas, when all through the air
the contact center was bustling with customer care!
The headsets were hung by the agents heads to prepare,
In hopes that many calls would soon be there;
The managers were nestled all snug in their chairs,
While visions of call volume made them declare;
"Our customers deserve our holiday best!"
The agents responded, "Don't you know we're obsessed?"
We solve, we respond, with smiles and glee,
with hopes that our customers know,
We work hard to make their holiday carefree!
[https://cdn-images.mailchimp.com/template_images/gallery/footer_snowmen.png]
Holiday Video<https://vimeo.com/flolinemedia/review/379876061/aa034bd2b1>

Schedule
Meeting<https://app.acuityscheduling.com/schedule.php?owner=17884233&appointmentType=10538858>

Kyle Barglind
Business Development Manager – CCI Support Services
kyle.bargl...@ccisystems.com<mailto:kyle.bargl...@ccisystems.com>
T: (906) 776-2882 |M: (906) 221-3314
105 Kent Street | Iron Mountain, MI 49801
www.ccisystems.com<http://www.ccisystems.com/>

This communication, including attachments, is confidential, may be subject to
legal privileges, and is intended for the sole use of the addressee. Any use,
duplication, disclosure or dissemination of this communication, other than by
the addressee, is prohibited. If you have received this communication in error,
please notify the sender immediately and delete or destroy this communication
and all copies.