<https://kwikbit.com>Meet Kwikbit <https://litmus.com/community>Delivering
on the promise of 60 GHz.

The promise of 60 GHz has arrived with Kwikbit. Flexible, fast, and
cost-effective network solutions mean gigabit service will never be the
same—and you can see for yourself next week at WISPAMERICA.

With durable, American-made radios, best-in-class performance with superior
beamforming, and direct sales to save you money, we’re turning the corner
to support the business case for 60 GHz gigabit services. No more
disposable hardware. No more underwhelming performance. No more price
gouging. Kwikbit just works—and works well.

Come see how we can help you build high-performing, reliable, and
cost-effective networks that deliver on the promise of 60 GHz. We’ll be
showing off the *K60x* and* K60* outdoor radios next week at *WISPAMERICA
(Booth #702)*. Plus, Kwikbit President and CTO Vladimir Kelman will be
joining the *MicroPOPs and 802.11ay: The Mesh Revolution* panel on
Wednesday afternoon.

*Let’s connect—and build your gigabit connections. <https://kwikbit.com>*
Connect <https://kwikbit.com>

https://kwikbit.com
             7801 E Bush Lake Rd, Minneapolis, MN 55439 USA