Federated Wireless Invites You to Train Now, Pay Later

Investing in training may not be on your priority list right now, but it should
be, even in this time of economic uncertainty. We understand that training
budgets are extremely tight, but now is the time to get your technicians
certified so they're ready to start CBRS installations as shared spectrum
demand grows.

We make this decision easy for you. And easy on your budget.

Our Train Now, Pay Later offer
<https://federatedwireless.com/cpi-train-now-pay-later/?utm_source=wispa&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=tmpl%20email%2005-12-2020&utm_content=train%20now%20pay%20later%20offer>
 allows you to decide when to pay for your training! Take the course and exam
at no cost today, then complete payment for the course any time between now and
December 31, 2020 to receive your CPI Certificate.

As an added bonus, register today and we’ll enter your name in a monthly
drawing for an iPad Pro 2020.

Get started here!
<https://federatedwireless.com/cpi-train-now-pay-later/?utm_source=wispa&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=tmpl%20email%2005-12-2020&utm_content=get%20started%20here>