In article <494fbaeb.9060...@dave.org.uk>, Dave Cross
<d...@dave.org.uk> wrote:

> "I see that TPF seems to be having problems keeping its archive or press
> releases up to date. Or, perhaps it doesn't have the resources to
> produce the number of press releases that it wants to. Either way, I'd
> love to help out. So does anyone know who I should contact?"

Well, honestly, it's not that simple. Even the people that do want to
help wrestle with the web strategy and various levels of approval and
permission they need to get to do something. It's readily apparent who
the contactsw should be, but getting past the offer to help is a pretty
high barrier.

I suspect someone with the right sets of permissions needs to trim the
website and point major portions of it to the wiki, which solves most
of those problems.