elw at stderr.org wrote:

> 1) Kolkata was formerly Calcutta, right?  [I had to go to wikipedia to
> check, not being terribly familiar with India's geography...]
>
> 2) Jim - I notice that all the country portal entries are green now: great
> work :)

Two more go to (Korea and Czech). :) But then I hope to start phase 2.

> 3) Should the community be expecting an OSUG spin-up from every Campus
> Ambassador hire?

 From what I understand, from a site perspective, the Sun CA program has
multiple CA UGs within one project on the site. That's how they track
them, anyway. They are not /individual projects/ as we are doing here,
but instead, they are pages /within/ a project and some of them have
lists as well. From my perspective, if a CA wants to go through the OGB
process for an entirely new project, that's fine. Anyone can propose a
user group project.

So, I'm not sure at this point if these proposals are for lists only or
lists /and/ project spaces. I think we'll have to get clarification from
the Sun CA program.

Jim