Perrin Harkins wrote:
On Wed, 2004-08-04 at 10:06, Frank Wiles wrote:

Tie the majority of our PR campaign to the release of mp2

I don't know if anyone saw this in eWeek, but the recent Bricolage
review listed "only works with older version of apache" as a negative
for Bric.  Since we can't fight ignorant reporters effectively, I am now
convinced of the important of an official mp2 release, even if we mark
it as beta for win32 and threaded MPMs.

mp2 is not yet released neither because of win32 issues, nor because of threaded mpms. There is still work to do. It is all listed in modperl-2.0/todo/release, once that file is empty, we are good to go with the release. It all depends on the availability of Geoff and Philippe on how fast we can get it empty. Of course others can chime in and help accomplish that earlier.

Releasing a knowingly broken software is not good.