Jeff Bisbee wrote:

Just spoke to Gavin Estey, the current Perl Foundation Public Relations
chair, and he's agreed to help out.

That's great news!

He should be joining the list
shortly. Been _very_ busy since I got back from OSCON and was finally
able to sign up to advocacy list last night.

Well, that's probably true for most of us. I had a good week of work piled up
waiting for me ;-)

BTW, who currently maintains the perl.apache.org site?

All the people with write privileges to the modperl-site are :
stas,cholet,ask,randyk,dougm,geoff,gozer,
rse,fdc,khera,richter,ix,dharris,jochen,ged,
perrin,moseley,pereinar,theory

Once you get
press releases and news stories rolling out, I think they shold be on
the home page.

Yes, we have started talking about having a 'News' section to the front page for
thigns like this and more.

They should also be syndicated via RSS to reach more
people.

Yup, and if php can have it's own category/logo on slashdot, we should be able
to get one too.

Not sure if you guys currently have something in place, but it
should be done by the time mod_perl hits 2.0.

Not sure what you mean by that ?

-- Jeff Bisbee / [EMAIL PROTECTED] / jbisbee.com