Hi Everyone,

  SysAdmin has accepted my proposal for an article on mod_perl.
  Basically a general "what is mod_perl" with some mp1 vs mp2 stuff.

  They want it for either their January or March issue, but may be able
  to use it in December if I can crank it out in the next 1-2 weeks.

  I'm assuming that mp 2.0 will be official before December.  Is there
  any worry that it won't be golden by then?  If so it might be in our
  best interest to have the article go in the January or March issue.

  What do you guys think?