Stas Bekman wrote:
Perrin Harkins wrote:

On Wed, 2004-12-15 at 14:38 -0500, Stas Bekman wrote:

I think you are talking about something like that:
http://perl.apache.org/docs/1.0/guide/frequent.html

That's a pretty short page. Maybe we could fill it out with some of the other FAQs that Allan listed and just re-title it as the FAQ.

Yes, all I was trying to say that someone has suggested a similar idea before and that's how that page was started. As you can see it didn't quite get off the ground. But I think this is exactly what Allan has on his mind.

Allan, if you want to take a shot at it, I'll edit it for you and put it
up.  We can put it up somewhere else for review first if that makes
people more comfortable with it.

Not really, just start adding those things, no need to slow the progress on that mini-project. And it shouldn't be too hard to give Allan commit access if there are many patches from Allan.

i will take a shot at producing a FAQ list then as soon as i find the time in between deadline hell (;

since i probably don't know some/many of the answers it's a good idea if Perrin could edit it (even if the FAQ answers are just excerpts of text from the real docs)

./allan