Stas> My submission to /.org made it to the Apache section:
Stas> <http://apache.slashdot.org/apache/04/12/25/1414211.shtml?tid=145&tid=2>
Stas> It's about asking to help testing the mp2-RCs.

Oh good.  Another place to post my "use Apache2 considered harmful"
rant... <http://apache.slashdot.org/comments.pl?sid=133957&cid=11186211>
Thanks for pointing it out.