Hi Everyone !

I noticed one thing about mod_perl. It's just mod_perl mailing lists
where uses communicate/discuss mod_perl. When it comes to PHP, you
will find user communities all over the corners on Internet.

I have purchased domain mod-perl.org. I would want to start a mod_perl
community website.

The website can offer...

- Free mod_perl hosting
We can have some criteria for users to qualify for this.

- mod_perl Merchandise
I hate to see everyone showing this to me
http://carcino.gen.nz/images/image.php/2b100e19/fuck_mod_perl.jpg
every time I talk about mod_perl. The shop can be powered by something
like http://www.cafepress.com

- mod_perl articles
It can be a central place for all mod_perl articles which are not
published on official mod_perl website.

- Place holder for unofficial mod_perl projects
Yeah ! This can be fun. Porting mod_ftpd for mp2, different protocol
handlers using mod_perl, etc, etc..

- IRC
If it's fine with ppl..

- mod_perl jobs/resumes

The source code for this website can be made open and it can be used
as an practical example of mod_perl web application.

It would be great to know your opinions on these issues.

About the servers, I have 1&1 root server in mind.
http://order.1and1.com/xml/order/tariffselect;jsessionid=0FFE5C04DB51DF2EEE4AD4E070387305.TC61b?__frame=_top&__sendingdata=1&tariffcategory.Extid=1446

Thanks,
Pratik