Dear Subscriptions Representative:

My contact information will soon be changing.  Since I was unable to change my information online, my new subscription information is a follows:

Lee Cash
365 Longwood Place
Jonesboro, GA 30236-5564

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

On 2006 July 01, I will retire from the State of Georgia with over 34 years of service.  After taking the summer off, I will start my consulting practice this fall as an IT Project Manager.  My focus will be on the Project Initiation and Planning Phases of Software Projects – especially database refactoring for Business Intelligence projects, so your publications will continue to be a valuable resource for my clients and me.

Best Regards,
- Lee Cash, MPA, PMP, PHR
    Senior Project Manager
    404.463.2576