On 01 May, 2008, at 17:45, Dave Rolsky wrote:

You all lose points. Shlomi loses for quoting the tagline to a Spielberg film as if it were deep philosophy. Elaine loses for managing to find the negative version, when most net sources seem to go with the positive.

Negative version? I just remembered the quote from David Allan Coe. Hey, I'm a big fan of the guy who wrote the song "Take this job and shove it." What, don't I get points for thinking the original could have easily been from Mr. Pry it from my cold dead hands Heston? :D

e.