I think the quote at the top of the page "because programming should
be fun" is quite nice, even if its layout may need some refining.

Also the green leaf motif is relaxing, I like it.

It might need a bit of a retouch to soften the colour scheme a bit.
The default white with sharp blue links is a bit jarring, and the
bullet lists also look very "default'y."

Earth colours are nice, but I'm terrible with colours.

- Ifty.