Hi Jennifer,

replying in public. Thanks for not top posting.

On Thu, 21 Jul 2011 20:21:38 -0430
Jennifer Maldonado <jcmm...@gmail.com> wrote:

> 2011/7/21 Shlomi Fish <shlo...@shlomifish.org>
> > 11. We're now maintaining the sources of the Perl Beginners' Site in [a
> > bitbucket.org repository](http://perl-begin.org/source/#vcs) and there are
> > instructions for contributing in the link.
> >
> > --------------
>

> > If you have any input to give regarding http://perl-begin.org/ , or can
> > help
> > with its ongoing maintenance, we'd be happy to hear from you. Perl-Begin is
> > mostly available under the Creative Commons Attribution licence (CC-by)
> > with
> > parts that are Public Domain, GFDL, and CC-by-nc-sa, and is maintained in a
> > public bitbucket.org repository.
> >

> if I can help somehow, I am available. :)

Yes, you can help. Let me quote what I had said to Natal previously:

[QUOTE]

See:

http://perl-begin.org/contribute/

The mailing list mentioned there did not receive any activity in many years and
this mailing list - beginn...@perl.org is really much recommended. The web
forum is also defunct. But the three other items (publicity, contributing to
the core site and the wiki) are good options.

I guess I need to add a TODO item to update that page. :-)

[/QUOTE]

Thanks for your enthusiasm! If you or anyone else would like to help further,
please contact me in private:

http://www.shlomifish.org/me/contact-me/

A form of Instant Messaging (IM) would be preferable for this.

Regards,

        Shlomi Fish