I assume this issue isn't fixed yet? It appeared again this morning,
same Brazilian account, same date (by coincidence)

RequestId: 220cac793f32da36c29a94616ef65526

<detail>
      <ns1:fault xmlns:ns1="https://adwords.google.com/api/adwords/
v12">
       <ns1:code>70</ns1:code>

       <ns1:message>The day is in an unrecognized format.  It must
match the form YYYY-MM-DD with an optional timezone offset.</
ns1:message>

       <ns1:trigger>2008-10-19</ns1:trigger>

    </ns1:fault>

   </detail>