I'm looking for the 1-per-click versions of the following conversion
types:

Sales
PageViews
Signups
Leads
Default Conversions

Documentation like
http://code.google.com/apis/adwords/docs/developer/adwords_api_report_creative.html
shows how to get the Many-per-click results, but I'm asked to produce
the 1-per-click results.

Thanks.