Hi,

I have already setup the logging in my end as you can see in my code,
nothing is hapenning my program is stuck on the highlighted yellow line and
nothing is added to my log file.

On Wednesday, March 15, 2023 at 7:09:23 AM UTC Google Ads API Forum Advisor
wrote:

> Hi Zied,
>
> Thank you for reaching out to the Google Ads API team.
>
> Can you please confirm if you have already setup logging on your end? If
> you haven't, here's a link
> <https://developers.google.com/google-ads/api/docs/client-libs/dotnet/logging>
> our logging documentation for the .NET client library. Once logging has
> been setup, kindly provide to us the complete request
> <https://developers.google.com/google-ads/api/docs/concepts/field-service#request>
>  and response
> <https://developers.google.com/google-ads/api/docs/concepts/field-service#response>
>  logs
> with request ID
> <https://developers.google.com/google-ads/api/docs/concepts/call-structure#request-id>
>  via *Reply privately to author* option so we can further investigate.
> Also, can you confirm if you are encountering the same issue using other
> Google Ads API methods?
>
> Regards,
> [image: Google Logo] Google Ads API Team
>
> ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q2jZbkg:ref

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/b212bac9-2060-47fa-958a-651611bf3d18n%40googlegroups.com.
  • Al... Zied Chaari
      • ... Zied Chaari