Hello!

Thank you for your reply!

What I need is:
in case Google detected invalid traffic for some dates ago and fixed it, I
want to get a notification *what dates* are they, so I could reload
statistics for these dates. Because as a saas service we collect statistics
of our clients every day for yesterday, and if Google changed some data for
a day before yesterday, we don't know that. Did you get me?

среда, 12 июля 2023 г. в 13:35:15 UTC+3, Google Ads API Forum Advisor: