Hi,

Thanks for reaching out to the Google Ads API Forum. I hope you are doing
well today.

In relation to your concern, please note that based on out Google Ads API
documentation: Managing User Access Invitations (
https://developers.google.com/google-ads/api/docs/account-management/managing-invitations),

“The email invitation needs to be manually accepted by the user who
received the invitation. The invitation can also be accepted by the user
using an alternate email address.”. That said, all invitations must be
accepted manually.

I hope it clarifies. Have a great day.

Regards,
Google Ads API Team