Hi team
I'm sorry, but I think you are aware that there are already many requests
on this forum about the fact that this compliance team does not respond
even if you fill out the form even several times.
There is not even feedback on whether this request arrived at all.
And in one thread, after your intervention, nothing was resolved
Then the question arises, why then at all an API to which it is not
possible to get a token and integrate into your business.
It seems to me that you are interested in ensuring that all users who are
here on this forum do not have problems with receiving a token
I'm sorry for writing like this, but this is the first time I have
encountered such an attitude towards businesses