Hi,

Thank you for reaching out to the Google Ads API support team.

By reviewing your concern, I understand that you are getting 'INTERNAL_ERROR'
with status code 500 while updating the SKAN schema using the Google Ads API.
Kindly note that the INTERNAL_ERROR occurs when something unexpected happened
while processing the request. The common cause could be the API isn't
functioning correctly. However, this is transient in nature and the API request
will work again when retrying it after 30 seconds or some time. I have tried to
replicate the issue but I got a successful response upon making the API call.
You may also retry any requests that failed with this error, using an
exponential backoff schedule for the retries. Here is a code example
demonstrating how to implement an exponential back off strategy.

Hope this helps. If you have any more queries, please feel free to get back to
us.
This message is in relation to case "ref:!00D1U01174p.!5004Q02q9T1G:ref"

Thanks,

Google Ads API Team