In my experience all errors of type QuotaCheckError are related to the
developer token. The meaning of "account" should be interpreted as the
account owning the developer token, i.e. the MCC. Within
QuotaCheckError "account" never means the Adwords account you are
trying to access. For instance, QuotaCheckError.INCOMPLETE_SIGNUP
means that the signup process for the developer token was incomplete,
it does not mean the the signup process for the Adwords account was
incomplete.

My best guess is that the developer token was revoked. That could be
done Google, but also by you. For instance, when you suspect that the
developer token has fallen in the wrong hands, you can revoke it to
prevent paying up for all the quota.
When a developer token was revoked, you should see a new developer
token on the Adwords web interface.

Otherwise, you'll need to check with your Google representative about
the problems.

Hope this helps.