I'm getting the same on this service.
Including on making the first request in a 24 hour period.
I am getting the error to try again in 30 seconds
If I do try again, even after 1 hour gap, I get the same message.
I realise there is a 10,000 keyword limit on this call, which I presume is
in a 24 hour period, which I have not exceeded.
Do we have a link to what the quota's are on this?
Both on
- the number of keywords we can request in a period
- the number of calls we can make to this service in a period