Hi,
I am triying to obtain the keywords used in a specific ad group with this
query:

SELECT ad_group.id, ad_group_criterion.keyword.text,
ad_group_criterion.keyword.match_type, metrics.clicks FROM keyword_view
where ad_group.id = XXXXXXXXXX"

With this query, I am obtaining 25 results, 7 keywords are match_type =
BROAD and 18 keywords are match_type = EXACT. That last type of keywords
are the ones generated from the BROAD keywords (also, the sum of clicks
from EXACT keywords is the same as the sum of clicks from BROAD keywords).

Up to this point, everything is correct, the thing is, when I check in the
UI it just appears the 7 BROAD keywords that are the ones that I originally
put when I created the adgroup (I am just using the filter for the
adgroup_id).

I want to get the same results as in the UI so I tried to filter them.
However, I would like to bring data from multiple adgroups at the same
time, so I can't filter all the keywords with match_type = EXACT, because I
can lose keywords from other agroups where the keywords were orignally
added as EXACT.

My questions with all this long explanation is:
Is there any way to identify this "generated" keywords so I can filter
them?
Is there any way to link the original BROAD keyword with the generated
keyword?

Maybe I am also misunderstanding how BROAD keywords work, in that case I
would also appreciate if you correct me.
Thank you in advance!