It has been over 2 months since I submitted my application for Basic
Access. We have kept new onboarding on our app on hold until we could
programmatically serve them. I filled the API Support Compliance Team form
too around 1 month but but no update from them yet. Please escalate this
issue for me.

My MCC ID: 127-995-6656

Thanks!

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/0c594a43-5d38-43bf-8cbc-143ca6ad4c6an%40googlegroups.com.