I am encountering an issue with fetching data from on of my campaigns in
Google Ads using Google Ads Scripts. While the script functions correctly
for other campaigns, it consistently fails to retrieve data for this
specific campaign.

Campaign Details:

The campaign is an active search campaign with three ad groups. Despite
being active and having generated reportable data, the script does not
fetch any data for this campaign.
The logs consistently show "No data found" when attempting to fetch data
for that specific.

Issue Description:
The script is intended to pull data such as date, cost, conversions, and
conversion value for the current month.
While it operates correctly for other campaigns and writes data to
designated Google Sheets, it fails for this campaign.
Troubleshooting Attempts:

Ensured that the campaign name in the script exactly matches the one in
Google Ads.
Confirmed that the script has the necessary permissions to access Google
Sheets.
Modified the script for a broader date range and simplified data requests.
Created new sheets in Google Sheets to rule out potential sheet-specific
issues.
Despite these troubleshooting steps, the script continues to show no data
for that campaign. This issue seems to be isolated to this specific
campaign.

I would appreciate your assistance in identifying why the script fails to
fetch data for that campaign.