Hi thank you very much,
we use the transaction_id but how i can check the particular transactions
in the ADS?
to make a reconciliation as i can see the difference in total amount -
for example, we send 5 transactions with the value 1000 but in the system
in total we see 998 in total - how i can breakdown it and find which
transaction gives that difference?
thank you in advance