Thank you, I do not believe any Case ID was generated. I never received any
email confirmation regarding my submissions.

From: Google Ads API Forum Advisor <adsapi@forumsupport.google>
Sent: Tuesday, January 23, 2024 9:19 AM
To: Diamond, Tyler <tyler.diam...@wsdevelopment.com>;
ads-api-compliance-trans...@google.com
Cc: adwords-api@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: google ads api -- awaiting response on application to api token
basic access

Hi Tyler,

Thank you for reaching out to the Google Ads API support team.

After reviewing your concern, I understand that you have applied for API access
and you haven't received any updates on your application status.

Since the access requests are handled by the Google Ads API Compliance team, we
are transferring the case to the Ads API Compliance team. Can you kindly
provide the following information for the compliance team to further assist you
with your concern:

  *   Case ID generated from the compliance team in the format 0-0###########0
(if there is any generated).
@Compliance team, please confirm if you are able to assist in the below access
request.

  *   Google Ads Manager Account (MCC) ID: 546-605-2791
  *   Cases ID: requested
  *   Access type: Basic Access
Do reach out to the Google Ads API support
team<https://developers.google.com/google-ads/api/docs/start>, for any queries
related to the API.

This message is in relation to case "ref:!00D1U01174p.!5004Q02rYAwI:ref"

Thanks,

[Google Logo]
Google Ads API Team

Disclaimer

The information contained in this communication from the sender is
confidential. It is intended solely for use by the recipient and others
authorized to receive it. If you are not the recipient, you are hereby notified
that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking action in relation of the
contents of this information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.

This email has been scanned for viruses and malware, and may have been
automatically archived by Mimecast, a leader in email security and cyber
resilience. Mimecast integrates email defenses with brand protection, security
awareness training, web security, compliance and other essential capabilities.
Mimecast helps protect large and small organizations from malicious activity,
human error and technology failure; and to lead the movement toward building a
more resilient world. To find out more, visit our website.