Hi,

Thank you for reaching out to the Google Ads API support team.

After reviewing your concern, I can see that you have encountered the common
invalid_grant error. This error means the token has expired or revoked. For
more information about refresh token expiration, you also may refer to the
Refresh token expiration guide.

That said, you may try generating a new refresh token to resolve this error. To
generate a new refresh token you may refer to Get an OAuth2 Refresh Token and
Configure Your Client guide.

I hope this helps. kindly get back to us, if you have further queries.
This message is in relation to case "ref:!00D1U01174p.!5004Q02ryelL:ref"

Thanks,

Google Ads API Team