Hi There,

We are a digital marketing agency wanting to build a reporting platform for
internal campaign review, as well as client reporting.

I've applied for API access from our MCC 2-3 times and each time have heard
nothing back in return. This has been since December.

I've tried raising support tickets through our MCC, but I keep getting
referred back to the initial application for, which I have filled in again,
but once again, do not hear anything back?

I've requested basic access at this stage, can anyone assist in getting an
actual response or update on our request. (I did not receive any email or
acknowledgement that I had even made a request in the first place, so am
not sure that it has even been received.)

Each time I raise a new request, they ask me to use the original thread,
but the original thread just keeps telling me to use the signup form again.
Very frustrating.

If anyone can offer any advice it would be much appreciated.

RE: API Access [0-3265000035412]

Nathan