So if I wanted to create image extensions at scale? By mapping image assets
to respective campaigns, How can I do that? I know it can be done on the
UI, but that process is very manual. If I have about 6000 campaigns - then
mapping about 10 specific images individually for each of the campaigns
manually would be very tedious and time-consuming.

And since you mentioned image extensions can no longer be created, does
that mean this code in Google documentation will no longer work and is
obsolete?
- https://developers.google.com/google-ads/api/samples/add-image-extension