Hi,

We are currently retrieving advertiser data from the DV360 API, as per the
documentation found here:
https://developers.google.com/display-video/api/reference/rest/v3/advertisers#AdvertiserCreativeConfig.FIELDS.oba_compliance_disabled
.

We have learned that in February 2024, DV360 will undergo the following
changes:

- OBA compliance will be replaced with Ad badging, transparency, and
reporting.

- The obaComplianceDisabled field description will be updated to reflect
this change.

This information is based on the following documents:

   - https://support.google.com/displayvideo/answer/14315795
   -

https://ads-developers.googleblog.com/2024/01/update-to-display-video-360-api-terms.html

We would like to confirm if, in addition to the obaComplianceDisabled field
description change, there are any modifications to the request and response
when calling the API to retrieve advertiser data. If there are changes,
could you please provide details on how the request and response will be
affected?

Thank you!

もし、このメッセージが誤って貴殿に送信されたと思われる場合には、
機密情報を含んでいる可能性もありますので、どなたにも転送せず、
付属したファイルも含めて削除していただくとともに、発信者にその旨を
お伝えいただきますようお願いいたします。
This email may be
confidential or privileged.
If you received this communication
by mistake,
please don't forward it to anyone else,
please erase all copies and
documents,
and please let me know that it went to the wrong person.
Thank
you very much.