I am writing to request that my API key be unlocked. I understand that I
was using the API incorrectly, and I apologize for any inconvenience this
may have caused.

I did not read the Gemini API documentation carefully, so I mistakenly
thought that I could use the API without any restrictions. When I
encountered errors, I switched to several different API keys, which
resulted in my account being flagged for fraudulent requests.

I have already submitted an appeal, but I have not received a response yet.
I would be grateful if you could review my case and help me regain access
to the Gemini API.

I understand the importance of using the API responsibly, and I assure you
that I will read the documentation carefully and follow all the guidelines
in the future.

Thank you for your time and consideration