Hi Team,
I have not raised this concern in another thread. I am not sure why other
people are allowed to participate in this thread but again this is the only
thread which I have opened regarding this topic. Here is the summary of my
last message -

We applied for Basic Access for the following MCC account

   - *337-716-5733*
   - *784-950-9157*

But still in API Access it shows *Test Account* and we haven't got any
reply from the Google Ads API Compliance team.

We filled out the Google Ads API Token Application which *typically get
reviewed within three business days but in the interface it still does not
show anywhere that we have applied already, instead it still tells us to
fill the application( screenshot below)[image: Screenshot 2024-03-25 at
09.31.17.png]*

Can someone from Google Ads API Compliance team help us find out the status
& please let me know if there is another thread where you have answered the
questions regardin the account mentioned above
Thanks for your help and wish you a great day!

Kind regards
Razif Malik