Well that just isn't true. We have logged in with our account that owns the
ads account, we have obviously used the email address that owns it and
therefore has access to the ads account. We specify withLoginCustomerId
with our customer id, without the hyphens, -> permission denied. I have
said it before but I honestly cannot believe had bad this API and how
poorly documented it all is,