Dear Google Ads API Team,

I am currently developing an application that utilizes the Google Ads API
for our customers. I want to seek clarification and guidance on a matter
regarding the security of our own developer token.

Our application is being designed both for cloud and desktop app
environment, and the desktop environment means the app would be deployed
directly onto the customers' machines. This raises a considerable security
concern, as there is a potential risk of our developer token being leaked
or compromised.

Therefore, I would appreciate some advice or answers on the following:

   1. Is our use case scenario, where the application with our developer
   token is deployed on the customer's machine, supported or suggested by the
   Google Ads API?
   2. If it is, what measures or protections can we take or what best
   practices can we follow to ensure the maximum security of our developer
   token?

Thanks,
Yao