Hi Roee,
  Since you have the clientCustomerId, you should be able to get this
information using AdHoc reports.  If the account has impressions, you can
use an Account Performance Report to obtain the CurrencyCode and Account
Descriptive Name:
http://code.google.com/apis/adwords/docs/appendix/reports.html#account

If it doesn't have impressions but at least one campaign, the same fields
are available in the Campaign Performance Report.

- Kevin Winter
AdWords API Team