Hi Tim,

The recommended approach for running reports for multiple clients is to use
ServicedAccountService to retrieve the list of customers and then running
reports for individual users. See
http://adwordsapi.blogspot.in/2011/10/downloading-reports-for-lots-of-client.html
 for
details. Also, the new API version is called v201109 (we follow year +
month for naming the new API), though I've seen some users refer to the API
as v14.

Cheers,
Anash P. Oommen,
AdWords Api Advisor.