Oliver,

When you request the calculated data from Google servers, you are not only
wasting Google resources but also network resources (you are downloading
data that you can calculate) and processing resources (you are
uncompressing data that you can calculate with less effort).
For that reason we decided to leave calculated data as is and do the
calculations ourselves. Although it was an 'old-days' decision when report
downloads were limited to 256 MB.

Regards