To clarify, we WILL add support for any API versions released in 2013 -
i.e. v201306 and v201309 would be eligible for support in the old library
(if such versions were released) - see the blog post:
http://googleadsdeveloper.blogspot.com/2013/03/deprecation-of-old-java-library-for.html

- Kevin Winter
AdWords API Team