Hi Worg,
  Keywords don't have any direct connection to a specific ad.  You add
keywords to an ad group.  That ad group also has ads associated with.  At
serving time, bids and other factors determine which keyword triggers an ad.

If you want a list of all keywords that can trigger an ad, you should use
the AdGroupCriterionService with a predicate that specifies AdGroupId
EQUALS 123 where 123 is the Id of the adgroup to which the ad belongs.

If you want a list of all keywords that actually triggered an ad during a
timerange, an Ad Performance
Report<https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/appendix/reports#ad>with
the KeywordId is your best bet (but only gives you the id, not the
actual keyword - you can use KeywordId + AdGroupId to find the keyword text
via either a Keywords report or the AdGroupCriterionService).

- Kevin Winter
AdWords API Team