Dear Kevin,

My Client ID is 225-310-4177.
I applied test account 10 days ago, and still have no reply.
By your post, I understand that applicants can use test accounts before
email arrives.
But it do not mentioned about delay or undelivered.
So, I just want to make sure that It's right thinking that my case, API
request success but no email reply, is normal ?

2013年3月13日水曜日 6時15分57秒 UTC+9 Kevin Winter (AdWords API Team):