Hello james!

That sounds good!! I had a very different understanding of it - I thought,
the CampaignFeedService was used for retrieving and modifying sitelinks on
Campaign level and the AdGroupFeedService for retrieving and modifying
sitelinks on adgroup level and I was starting to implement it.

But I will now start to implement it how you tell it - it would be so great
if this would work!! :-)
Lets keep each other up to date about the progress while implementing it,
maybe we can inform each other if it really works!

Greetings and good luck too